Sunday, November 23, 2008

Am i depressed?

Deviating from my previous posting, this had somehow strikes me to write in my blog instantly... should i become a person that i have not, please....help me find myself out...

Have to give credit to sasa for posting similar topic in her blog. I've taken the depression screening test and guess what? clinically, i am depress! OMG, i dont want to be the next carolline...here is what the test results said:

Results and recommendations

Your screening results indicate a high likelihood that you are suffering from severe depression. --> SEVERE? you must be joking me!! i dont feel like i'm severely depressed whatsover! tipu sangat!

Your answers also show you might be at risk for harming yourself. --> i would rather harm other people first. that shows that i'm not severely depressed rite?

You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional immediately for a complete evaluation - or dial "911" - or call 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255). - or go immediately to the nearest hospital Emergency Room for an evaluation. --> so how? nak tepon mak i la.. she would know who to refer to.. dont think if i go to the ER saying that i need help on managing my depression and they will say "welcome! we're here to help" orang patah kaki accident pun kene tunggu berjam..ni kan aku yg sihat physically...haih...

This screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation.

The good news is clinical depression is a very treatable illness. Almost everyone who receives appropriate treatment can soon feel better. --> treatable? i've seen people (my own colleagues) went bonkers and having to live on lifetime medication... how can that be treatable? u tell me!

No comments: